Friday 4 September 2015

Bottura

Bottura, a newly opened Italian concept restaurant at the recently renovated Suntec City. It has been a while since I took time to blog about food. But I think they deserve a shout for their simple, honest but yet delicious food. And yes, they do make their own pasta fresh daily!

 <Crunchy polenta with mushrooms and house-made stracchino cheese>

Tofu tofu? Nah~! They are crispy pan-fried polenta! Who would have thought this plain looking dish could be so flavoursome. The polenta, mushrooms and the cheese goes well with one another. Especially without the cheese, some may find the polenta too dry.

 <Carbonara>

With my recent inking to try whipping out my own carbonara pasta, I decided to take a dive and tried theirs first. It looked good, smelled good and tasted even better. It wasn't overpowering and was well balanced. You could still taste hints of black pepper amidst all the cheesy eggy goodness.

<Tiramisu>

Well, I have to say my favourite tiramisu is still L'Atelier TiramiSu. This probably ranks 3rd or 4th on my list. It's good, don't get me wrong. But I just prefer others. ^^

Head over to Bottura for more Italian goodness!
Oops! did I forgot to mention that the prices are extremely affordable for such quality food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...